Sunday, December 13, 2009

Sore Knees When Driving Strange Knee Pain In Left Leg When Driving?

Strange knee pain in left leg when driving? - sore knees when driving

I've never had problems with my knee and was carried out for 4 years. But lately, when I press the clutch pedal on my knee feels like the click lock / and is very painful. So, sometimes I feel that my knee is loose, this is very rare! Since it began, felt like my knee is hurting a little, BT does not hurt to run or even walk the floor, it's just driving! Any idea what is it? It does not appear swollen or anything and I'm only 24! Thank you!

2 comments:

Libby said...

Well, I know this is probably not what you want to hear it .. but I will save the travel provider.

Use ice and ibuprofen ... Probably because of inflammation in the knee, and then click directly linked to inflammation and irritation of the area has .. Try this for a few weeks.

Believe it or not, it very often .. It can sometimes relieve the ice and ibuprofen, ... Sometimes requires a slightly different treatment

Tom K said...

A bit of cartilage damage, which is a problem in a certain angle? I had cartilage repaired earlier this year, so I know that some strange things that can cause.

Post a Comment