Saturday, February 6, 2010

Do You Need A Lisence To Cut Hair My Boyfriend Is Being A Jerk Like Usual, And I Need Help.?

My boyfriend is being a jerk like usual, and I need help.? - do you need a lisence to cut hair

My boyfriend came home at 12 clock, and then remained on the computer for two hours. Sleep then I woke up, they can go. And I tried to visit him having sex with me for the first time, this month, and always yelled at me. With its clear he does not. I asked to have something to do with me, forever. He hates me, and I'm trapped here. I am not entitled to receive a license. I can not drive. I can not do a job. I can not do anything but sit here and be miserable until the end of my days, that should not always present.

Anyway, a few minutes ago, I was crying my eyes as well as the whole time and tried to relax, but not able. And I have no more alcohol at home. I do not smoke and do not take drugs, and has exceeded all the dirt from my pillow, but in vain. So I had me a little too quiet, because I have heart problems and it bothers me too, I have a heart attack. I had 7 this year and if you Nev.he was one, it hurts. Anyway, I had to do something quickly. Then I took a knife and cut my veins again. I should stop, and I tried to quit without success. My chest is getting annoying already difficult for me. I do not want, but it was that or a heart attack. So I chose the less painful it was. Now, do not cry, but I feel very exhausted. What should I do? Caffeine does not help me to be so exhausted? Or should I go to bed, I'm tired? Will I die if I go to sleep after cutting? I ask you, as I have heard if you have taken it into his head very high, she will die if you go to sleep and randomly someone I know. I will not die. I want to disappear, only the pain.

1 comments:

Scorpio said...

to end.

Post a Comment