Sunday, February 14, 2010

Ideas For Cool Msn Addys What Does This Mean???

What does this mean??? - ideas for cool msn addys

A man is I've known for 4 years at MSN, has no idea how we get them Addys eachother, but we talked almost every night for so long. We live about 30 minutes between when they never bothered to catch up lol.

In any case, we have one day, it was great ...... We got on very well, there was good food and everything.
He demanded a phone message the next day what he thought of him and if I wanted to ........... I said yes ........... said the same thing.

Then about 4 days passed and I have not written because I'm lazy, but he knows, and he said not to lose '? "

What does this mean exactly ...........

2 comments:

kid said...

hes asking if you still love

baby doll said...

ur doubt
answers
ASK

Post a Comment