Sunday, January 17, 2010

Benefit Cosmetics Has Anyone Used The Makeup Foundation Called Some Kind-a- Gorgeous By Benefit Cosmetics?

Has anyone used the makeup foundation called some kind-a- gorgeous by benefit cosmetics? - benefit cosmetics

Has anyone used to benefit the foundations for a kind of call an excellent cosmetic? You can do it here at Sephora. It works well? Only comes in 1 shade, so I'm not sure how it would be good. He is considered a very good product, when described. Any advice would help! Also, if anyone has any advice on a good base, please let me know, how do I set that your skin has to look perfect!

1 comments:

Critty said...

I love this foundation when I one day have a beautiful skin. It's really easy to have in silicone so that it slides smoothly over the skin. It is only a light cover, so if you try to cover a lot of redness, it can not the basis for you. Further reporting will be the performances play sticks impressive, this I am when I am in a bad light on the skin. http://www.benefitcosmetics.com/gp/node/ ...

Post a Comment