Saturday, January 2, 2010

Doctor Brown Bottles Dr. Browns Bottles!! And Rice Cereal Nothing Is Comin Out?

Dr. browns bottles!! and rice cereal nothing is comin out? - doctor brown bottles

The doctors have brown bottles in my four months, she is a person who left hungry when you eat eats four ounces per hour, but will be obviously ill. so the doctor told me that the rice is packaged in bottles, so I tried someone is nothing said that I should be taking half the room and know what course are already working, but I do it brown? I gave him a cautious alittle She was so frustrated because they couldnt get it out if I have a regular bottle of formula will only holes in the nipples, it was a bad idea, so I have tobuy messages. Baby hungy please help ... lol

1 comments:

alucard1... said...

Dr.Browns has cut pins and are used with cereals. I used a friend Dr.Browns and add grain to the bottle because baby reflux bad and the doctor said that the use of the court and the nipples instead of trying to the hole in the nipple I had to be bigger.

Post a Comment