Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Black Girls Getting Wedgie It's An Old MTV Show About College Students?

It's an Old MTV show about college students? - black girls getting wedgie

Ok, so I tried my best to remember the name of this TV show. It was on MTV and the characters were there. There are two things in particular I remember that show this. One was a black boy who had a fetish for food and feed it with this girl and get it. She confronted him and was like if you want pregnant women or something. Another example is when the girl stopped a kind of porridge made with wedgie. LOL! It was a beautiful sight. Since it was dark. It's been so long since I've seen.

It was really good. I'd like to go somewhere over the period 2000-2004. I have it on VHS somewhere, but I have a video player more. What was the name of this program? "

1 comments:

Heather said...

"Undressed"

Post a Comment