Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Oral B Dental How Can I Reverse Bleeding Gums Until I Get Dental Coverage?

How can I reverse bleeding gums until I get dental coverage? - oral b dental

Now I feel some bleeding gums, almost every time I brush. Usually brushing teeth twice a day, but increased the number / length of the brush in an effort to keep the mouth clean and kill gingivitis. Normally, I use Listerine immediately after brushing. I also have a bottle of chlorhexidine (uncertain) notation, which was prescribed for me a year and a half ago, when my wisdom teeth are pierced. The expiration date has passed, so I hesitate to use it. This is the day of chlorhexidine is important? My bottle says to discard 4/11/06, but hopes it will take longer.

Other points to consider:
- I currently have no dental insurance, but I hope to be insured when the Graduate School of Law 5 / 07, I would really like to avoid that now go to the
- I ordered a E9000 Sonicare electric toothbrush, I hope it will help matters
- I read some positive reviews from Oral-B Hummingbird Dental Floss electric. Is it good?

4 comments:

Another Guy said...

Listerine Gingivitis not kill, but kills germs, which indicated to gingivitis (as in the bottle). Expired Driving with Listerine, and do not use products such as chemicals, after a certain time, not how they should exercise () for example, chemical decomposition.
If you have a large amount of bleeding when brushing your teeth, try the following:
1: Get a soft bristle brush and replace every 3-4 months.
2: Be sure to brush the gums when brushing your teeth, because thereby eliminating some accumulation in the gingiva of May.
3: Try to floss, brush, brush the new method. It has for me once.
4: No overbrush. Typically 2-3 minutes is the right time for the cleaning and laundry for a longer period, you can rip chew more than I can heal between brushings.
5: Brush and floss after every meal until you call the dentist and dental care (May quadrant detail cleaning, such as enlargement, where, under the gums and planning, the train will be surgically cleaned gingiva of the tooth, CleaN quadrant of teeth and gums surgically assist again point to areas in promoting the growth of the gum, not painful, not to the practice of a dentist) fear. Food, which lies between the teeth of the south until you are ready to go to bed wedge is entitled to bleed into the affected areas and may cause the accumulation of more under the gums.

CAROL S said...

You can brush your teeth, too often and too vigorously aggravated the bleeding gums. Brush gently, the electric toothbrush will help if they are properly used. Also check out Corsodyl that contains the active ingredient, as you mentioned, warm salt mouthwash also helps. Never tried to hummingbirds, but I thought that may be more bleeding gums. Good luck!

just me said...

Floss daily and use a toothbrush with soft bristles. Replace your toothbrush every 3 months.

chrbarle... said...

The number one technical floss every day! In fact, to bleeding gums.
Try a mouth rinse with hydrogen peroxide, said my dentist, that work better than alcohol-based, such as Listerine.

I do not want to chlorhexidine, is discolored too much for the widespread use of drying, it can also be the teeth.

Post a Comment